Toribash
Originally Posted by BOOST View Post
mogul forever

preach brother
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
hows it goin guys
. . .

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
I'm doin alright BOOST.
I recently moved countries, I'm in NZ now. The weather here is comfortable and great. Asia was a bit too warm for my preference - used to sweat all the time. Kiwis are awfully nice so I'm really loving it here. Groceries are expensive-ish but I'm not surprised. I haven't properly started work yet but I've heard and seen the work-life balance to be admirable.
Mike's around down south, I have plans of meeting him again so I'll have to see how things go. Last time I moved was 5y ago so doing it all over again feels nostalgic and I'm quite digging it. I've been heavily absent from toribash in general and am definitely more available now. Just waiting for work to kick in so things stabilize a bit more - and I can gauge my time better.

I'd love to hear an update on your end BOOST, write to me sometime.
. . .