Ranking
Hi, Im Lopez 16 from Venezuela and i have played TB for less than a year. I fell in love with this game from one concon video i watched back in 2017, I just never knew the name of this game and didnt have a pc to play. My long term goal of this game is to reach custom belt and to be somewhat known by people. Thats kind of why i want to join hive.
Awesome. I'm glad we share similar passions about TB, for less then a year you play pretty good

I hope you enjoy your stay here

Inv sent

Hive recruitment
Im from México. I created a new account when I got a new phone so I been playin Toribash for 2 years now. I want to join a clan so people close to me can see my growth and how I’m excelling (still working on my English) .Im 15 sorry if that too young but I really look forward to joining a great clan with great people.
-----
My long term goal is to be the best I can be and be known around Toribash
Last edited by WHOPPERGOT; 3 Days Ago at 02:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by WHOPPERGOT View Post
Im from México. I created a new account when I got a new phone so I been playin Toribash for 2 years now. I want to join a clan so people close to me can see my growth and how I’m excelling (still working on my English) .Im 15 sorry if that too young but I really look forward to joining a great clan with great people.
-----
My long term goal is to be the best I can be and be known around Toribash

I hope we can contribute to your skills and goals
Great, welcome to Hive, inv sent

Hello i'm fillesbank, i'm an old school player from sweden whos looking for a clan to join! i've had quite a long break but im thrilled to start grinding this game again! hopefully we all will have a great time together! cheers.
If YoU TrY To Be CoOl DoN't MeS WiTh Me !