Ranking
Originally Posted by Love View Post
did u finish that strip club project yet?

i transitioned and now run and dance in a burlesque club in coventry that i designed myself
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
did we bribe the clan squad to keep this clan alive
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
i transitioned and now run and dance in a burlesque club in coventry that i designed myself

If you're not joking, I should actually go visit you. I go to coventry every now and then to go ice skating because their rink is actually quite good.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Originally Posted by elvis View Post
did we bribe the clan squad to keep this clan alive

They wouldn't dare

Also stone no but come visit anyway and I can buy you your first beer

(The transition part is true, but you wouldn't catch me dead in Coventry, fuck the opps)
Last edited by Erth; 8 Hours Ago at 02:58 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
They wouldn't dare

Also stone no but come visit anyway and I can buy you your first beer

(The transition part is true, but you wouldn't catch me dead in Coventry, fuck the opps)

this beer is 3 years in the making. Where are you again? I'll for sure come visit when I'm done with my internship
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky