Toribash
Original Post
what do you find meaningful inside Toribash?
What brings you back to the forums or to play toribash? What drives you to continue spending time playing this game?

For me, I think it's more habit at this point. But I do enjoy a game of boxshu from time to time.
I like to watch how I improve my skills every year. I like to leave some trace in the history of the game with my clan or event. I also like to do millions of tc on trading and get any things I want.
But first of all, it is of course communication with players, watching when I joined the clan in 2018 and realizing that 5.5 years have passed, wow...
Realizing that we are no longer those 16-year-old children and some already have their own family and their own children, and some have left the game forever. But I'll remember for the whole life The best moments of the game and I remember how my youth passed here
𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓𝖘 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌
dueling and wager wars
"Bust down rollie avalanche, yeah my old bitch average, this my first time rappin it, Ima go stupid shiii"
HUH? | EL 4 LYFE
toribash is a experiment financed by the government so they can see how much time until a society ran by idiots lasts until all of them quit.