Toribash
Original Post
[REL&WIP] SP Replay Hax Detection
Hey,

I made a basic script for SP Hax detection (DMs added or removed by editing the replay in notepad or by using script). Currently, there are some problems with complex replays (when there are a lot of contact between Tori and Uke, for example), so it may say that the replay is haxed whereas it's not the case.

But, when it says "the replay is clean", that's for sure. At least we've got that.

In addition, it detect Uke movement (another kind of "hack") and the grabs.

It's a WIP, I'll go on working on this in January.

Usage : Load the replay, then load the script. It will play once, then it will ask you to press "P" to replay and inspect it. After the second time, a colourful message will appear, telling if the replay is haxed or not.
Attached Files
hax_detection.lua (8.1 KB, 225 views)
Last edited by Melmoth; Dec 19, 2009 at 12:37 AM.
So, it doesn't detect whether you hacked the movements of Tori/Uke or not? Like if we increased the chest rotation speed to over 9000?

Aside from that, I have nothing else to say besides that this mod is ingenious.
This sentence is a lie. This sentence is not true. This sentence is divisible by zero. This sentence is eatable.
Nice. Really really nice. Maybe i'll try to build on it and we can compare the end results
This is pretty neat. I think I've happened over some sort of bug though.

The script works perfect with replays in the replay folder. However, when I download a replay off the forums, open it directly with tb.exe through my web browser, load the script up and let it run, it analyses the replay fine but then when it goes to try running a second time, Toribash freezes and crashes.

The stderr.txt yielded this:

Lua script error: invalid key to 'next'
Hmm as Deejayy said this will be extra useful for replay competitions and other things. I'm download it right now.

Nice job!
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Sweet...
Helpful thingy...
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
The script works perfect with replays in the replay folder. However, when I download a replay off the forums, open it directly with tb.exe through my web browser, load the script up and let it run, it analyses the replay fine but then when it goes to try running a second time, Toribash freezes and crashes.

The stderr.txt yielded this:

Lua script error: invalid key to 'next'

I had this error once, but it didn't make my TB crash... I tried with some random replay from the forums and it worked. Can I have an example of a replay that causes these crashes ?
Last edited by Melmoth; Dec 19, 2009 at 10:46 PM.
I think it might just be something unstable on my end. It seems to happen with any replay I try (I've ran through 10-20 random ones from the Replay forum) that is over about 100kb. It seems to be fine for everyone else though and if I really want to check a replay, it works when I put it in the replay folder, so don't worry about it.

Also, I never said, sweet script. This could be pretty helpful indeed. Nice one Melmoth.