Toribash
Bring it up to just 10k,master belt not so easy to achieve,you would've probably almost completed whatever you wanted to do in tb by then
Bye bye toribash
I don't support this. What if someone farmed so hard so that they could just get the tc?
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
It's not a matter of being enough , i believe the op's view on this is to give players and payers if you may , an incentive for reaching master belt which would take quite awhile to get to , but at the moment the staff members are trying to deflate the amount of tc being circulated daily in toribash .
I recall Skulfuk telling me there is around 52mil Tc going around right now , and adding to that amount would obviously be a bad thing.
As charming as this suggestion of yours may be , i don't see it happening, perhaps a non tradable item would be more decent and less harmful, or a special force , which would be awarded to those who legitimately reached master belt , even though i'm not against the concept of buying qi , it's just something for those who actually toiled to get there.
~Nigma
yeah, i think the best thing for this is not tc, but a special item, maybe hector lax? maybe...
Ormo|Pyro|Geru|Revel
When you reach the Master Belt you don't care about TC you have.
And if you still do, then you already own at least 400k.