Toribash
Original Post
Clan League Sign-ups

As the summer months roll in, it's time for you all to rise like the sun and get ready for Clan League!

Requirements to sign up

● Your clan must have 5 unique members
● For your official clan to participate, it must be yellow in activity.
● For your unofficial clan to participate, it must be green in activity and be older than 3 months.
If you believe for whatever reason an exception should be made for your clan, contact me and it can be discussed

When signing up, include

● Full clan name and tag
● Your roster of up to 10 clan members who can play for you; make sure when you include this that you are wholly satisfied with it as changing it will not be allowed and only people on this list will be allowed to play.

Prizes

Final notes

Sign-ups end July 7th 2024 at 4pm GMT. Every player who is participating must have been part of their clan before 20th of June 2024, otherwise they won't be eligible to participate.

A question I'd like to ask the community, what competitive mods do you want in Clan League this year? Specifically how do you feel about last year's rotation (Boxshu, ABD, Lenshu, Erthtk, Judofrac), and is there anything you'd change?

Last edited by EPOCH; 1 Day Ago at 08:47 PM.
Now that’s a surprise.

Mods: ABD, Boxshu v5, lenshu, erthtk, judofrac

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Will I need to carry again….
-----
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Now that’s a surprise.

Mods: ABD, Boxshu v5, lenshu, erthtk, judofrac

Add rk-mma to that
Last edited by Tyka; 1 Day Ago at 08:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I fucking hate Loona
Why is there a cap of 10 players per clan?

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
gthotdog.tbm for clan league. Most competitive mod there is
The Future is Bulletproof
"How r people still in jail? Just make alts lol" -Wizard
5 mods, 10 players total. That's 2 per mod. If you make the matches where both players are needed, and one cannot make it, they get screwed. 3 per mod should be the minimum.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Why is there a cap of 10 players per clan?

To encourage clans to employ some strategy in who they pick to play as well as make the playing field relatively level across bigger and smaller clans.

Originally Posted by Frost View Post
5 mods, 10 players total. That's 2 per mod. If you make the matches where both players are needed, and one cannot make it, they get screwed. 3 per mod should be the minimum.

This won't be an issue. The format for matches will be the same as last year in which each mod can be played 9 times and each player can play up to 9 times.
-----
Originally Posted by Seth View Post
gthotdog.tbm for clan league. Most competitive mod there is

You may have a point...
Last edited by EPOCH; 1 Day Ago at 10:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump