Ranking
Original Post
Welcome New Members of the Inquisition!
Alrighty, so we know some of you, and we don't know some of you, but I'd like to welcome you all into the family of the Inquisition.
Please post here giving a little information about yourself, maybe your name, a couple hobbies, age, whatever you feel comfortable giving us.
If you haven't learned already, our IRC channel is #claninq. I recommend joining in and meeting some of us. We don't bite.

So, again, welcome! We look forward to meeting you all very soon!
Heyo, my name is Donkey/Mathew and I'm new here.
I'm 16 and play Toribash because it sucksit's the only game that my internet can handle..
I already know allot of you, but I hope to meet the rest soon.
father of philip scone
Hi, I'm Link and I am going to be apart of this place now. I am 19 and I go to a community college. I have been doing a little worse than I want to atm, but I will manage. I live my home with my mother and sister. I enjoy videogames and sports such as paintball/airsoft. For me, it's a +1 for suspense, but I am not about to go get shot and die by real bullets.

I don't have a whole lot else to say unfortunately. Got a pretty bleak life going for me right now. ;O Ill be hanging out in irc if anyone wants to talk.
Hey everyone, I'm Locus. I'm 18, just graduated high school, and am off to university next year. My passions are music (playing piano, mostly) as well as gaming. I play mostly toribash and league of legends.

I've seen a few of you guys around, but I'll be looking forward to having some chats with you in the irc.
League of Legends NA: Locus
Yoyo guys, I'm Jodus n' stuff [Brian irl]. I'm 19, with 3 years on college. Studying Communications: Production & Direction, which now I've been growing skills in photography, which I love to do and it's my job atm. I usually paint and draw frames, also do some graphic arts on photoshop and such programs.
Ele and the rest of [tl;dr] members that merged here are one of the reasons I decided to requested to join. I would like to know y'all as well and hope that we can have a good time while it lasts. o/
I'm Hawke.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
hi guys, hope you stay with us for life huehuehue
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Hi i'm here now.

For those of you who don't know me I'm Triton, for short you can call me Trit i assume. I'm 16 and spend a large portion of my time in irc, ingame, and on the forums. I look forward to getting to meet all of you, as i shouldn't be too difficult to find
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris