sluthead
5 Votes / 41.67%
Syncr0
1 Votes / 8.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
The well: voting!
"A stranger is being shown around a village that he has just become part of. He is shown a well and his guide says "On any day except Thursday, you can shout any question down that well and you'll be told the answer." The man seems pretty impressed, and so he shouts down, "Why not on Thursday?" A voice from in the well shouts back, "Because on Thursday, it's your day in the well."

So here's the deal: if you're nominated you spend a few days in the well or until people stop asking questions, at which time another person nominated in this thread will have their turn.

This should be common sense but don't vote for yourself! Avoid propoganda, yada yada.

Yup, I thought this could be fun nominate: a Hive member you want to ask questions. When we have a few members I'll put a poll up (I think I can edit those in...) the person who gets picked can start a topic or something.

In short this thread is to sort out what we should do (new topics or not etc.) and who should be in the first poll for the first well.

Hope you guys don't think its a horrible idea.
(also this is the first topic I've posted in Hive 0.o)
R
R A R
R
So nobody has seen or cares about this? Either way incase this does catch on, I'll nominate Sluthead our newest member... and something I forgot in the OP you have the right to refuse to answer questions or nominations.
R
R A R
R
If you're the only one nominated, if not we hold a poll to see who's in the well (out of the nominees of course) but I am very glad you are happy to participate.
R
R A R
R
I'll give this another lets say two days from this post and then I'll put up the poll.

Edit: Or when we have 6 people (we don't need the whole roster up there for the first poll)
Last edited by rarrar; Jul 30, 2009 at 09:17 PM.
R
R A R
R