Ranking
Original Post
Clan Photo
Clan photo

*Space reserved for photo*

Please post you're poses here so i can take them and put them into one big clan photo.Alsoif they are crappy i wont us they so try to make them look cool so we don't look noobish.

Ok, here is what you need to remember when taking a screen shot:

1. find you're pose
2. go to set up, options, then activat the shaders so it will look nice
3. press "prt scr" it should be next to F12. After you do open piant then press crt+v( i am note sure though so it might be x or y not sure)
3. senter the screen shot up and use the zoo mtool to get it pretty close then save it and upload or w/e you normaly do to get a pic posted
Last edited by Mimic; Oct 17, 2009 at 08:43 AM. Reason: I'm a dumb ass
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Ex-Tori Agent | OBT Member | [Reaper] | A.k.a. void/prada
once we have the clan photo ill replace our banner with it and heres my pose>>>> http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/4657/posew.png(and u spelt space wrong) And if we our open Clan shop ill put up our banner on it.
Last edited by Razaguin; Oct 8, 2009 at 11:44 AM.

hope u dont mind i put them like this they are big and this are the best i got xDUuuu if none is good tell me and ill try to make more o.oUu
How do I post my pic like he did?

the only way I know its with the attachment...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

like this? u gotta upload form miageshack or photo bucket then copy and paste thats the way i did it
Ok
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
Just leting you guys know try to get it as close as possible so it wont pixel up and look bad also make sure to turn on you're shaders to get the best quality.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<Jarmund>puta keppario
Cogito ergo sum
i made this up on the spot so it might not be that good

Attached Thumbnails
screenshot-15-21-57-20.jpg  
Last edited by STIKEMAN; Oct 16, 2009 at 04:18 AM.
A year or two ago i left now IM BACK BABY
5th dan