Ranking
Original Post
Shiai-TC Exchange
Hi, I have, what i thought, is a good idea.
I think there should be a "ST-TC" Exchange. Where you can exchange your ST for TC. To some people having TC is better than having ST. Because if a person only wins one GM tourney they can't get anything. So what they could do is come to a GM and get TC in exchange for their ST's
I agree with the buying idea. But I think an ST should be worth about 20-25k because they're not SUPER common.
I support 100% Tc is more valuable than ST for me, althought ST are uncommon.
but on the price I say like 20-25k per ST to buy
and 10k each when selling.
I think that selling shiai should be implemented. for a person who doesnt go ingame often (and when I do I dont join tournies) It would be great to just be able to buy the items I like.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Supporting the part of selling ST because I don't use them at all and I can use tc for alot of stuffs.
Not supporting the part of buying ST, they're there for a reason, they could also just make this items very expensive with tc.
-----
If you read the ST mega thread you'll see this is suggested before and denied for a reason.

Originally Posted by Shockey911 View Post
Will you be able to sell Shiai points?

Originally Posted by Fish View Post
We want to use them for releasing the new object items. There are plenty of ways for gaining TC already. If we did allow them to be sold it probably wouldn't be an effective way of gaining TC.

Last edited by zwouter; May 30, 2014 at 11:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Not supporting the part of buying ST, they're there for a reason, they could also just make this items very expensive with tc.

gonna pretty much ignore the rest. but anyway wouldnt it be a upside that the items costed much tc? I mean surely this would help with the inflation problem.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Looking back on the "Buying ST" thing, I realize it actually isn't that great of an idea.
But I hope to get the "Selling ST" idea accepted.
Thanks for supporting guys .