Ranking
Original Post
clan tag
can someone tell me how to do a clan tag? ive just joined [reach] and im wondering
'David will do what David does. Love it or ask for a refund' ~Korban3, Overgrowth Secret Preorder Forum
Is [reach] and official clan? If so, the leader has to invite you to it, and you must accept the invitation. If it's not an official clan, just login with the tag [reach] on front of your name.
BAD LUCK
If you're an official member of the clan (if you aren't, don't put the tag on), log in with the username as "[reach]ch4llt".
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
yes i am an member cos it says in the dsc that im there. and thanks
'David will do what David does. Love it or ask for a refund' ~Korban3, Overgrowth Secret Preorder Forum
Theres a new "Toriclan" rule which means that only members of the official clans can put on tags.
If you are accepted in an Official clan you'll need a Pm invitation.
Once you get it you can either accept or decline the invite.
If you accept it you can put the clan tag on.
i checked on the dsc and they need more money in the bank (50k) to become an official clan
Among other things, yes, 50k is one requirement to become official.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Apart from the 50k, the clan also needs the approbation of the clan council.Don't expect to be official just because the clan got 50k in bank.
Well, you CAN put a clan tag on, only it will show in single player, it won't show in multiplayer anymore.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.