Toribash
Original Post
[u]Ultimate Recruiting Thread

Be at least blackbelt
Forum|Ingame Activity
Loyal to the Clan.

Applications are closed. Ultimate is now an invite only clan.

Last edited by Jak; Feb 13, 2013 at 11:43 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
hey im Jack im 12 years of age. im a 9.5/10 active on forums and am a black belt.

im a funny, nice, and outgoing kid. i need a clan that i can stay with for a long time and not just float around in. i am the ex leader and founder of fear. ive also lead X and co lead raider. my gmt is -5. i live in boston mass but go to canada every year for 2 months. i am very good ingame too i like to head but (i know it sounds weird but it works). ill show replay if needed. im very funny: Knock Knock, Whos there?, Boo, Boo who, dont cry!

Thanks for your time
~Jack
PS if you see vipertech tell him he owes me a hug :3
PPS my player card is messed up im rank 2k and my avvy is too my left
PPPS i also have some achivements that didnt show up (talked to urik about it)
Last edited by Ocean; Dec 6, 2012 at 05:35 AM.
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Forum activity 1 to 10: 5
Ingame activity 1 to 10: 9
Previous clans: brokensoul , fallen , SMF and saints
Last edited by origami01; Dec 6, 2012 at 05:37 AM.
I have played with you both ingame and know you guys a bit (Purple a little more) Invited <3. Welcome to Ultimate.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
Hello, I am RedSensei.

I am a blue belt with like 47 games to brown.

I am 18 years old and live in the U.S. My hobbies include; Soccer, Basketball and Toribash.

I started playing Toribash December, 18th 2009 but was banned for farming. 3 years later I ask support to unban me and they did so now I am here with few posts and a low belt.

I want to join this clan because I know that Beta is a good leader, and I think that with this leadership it can help me become a better player and be apart of a clan that isn't just a spam fest.
I will be an active and loyal member if accepted I will try to bring good tc to the clan to help out with events and what not.

I know I am a blue belt but just in 47 games I will be brown.

Thank you ~RedSensei
I have seen you play, you have exceptional skill I would very much appreciate it if you can get to blackbelt as soon as possible . Accepted. Invite sent. Also nice app
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
Hi i am looking to join Ultimate.
I am currently a black belt, and i have 400 or so games till i have reached 2nd dan black belt. my most recent clan that i was in, was nao. I have been playing toribash from February 2011, but i had my off seasons in toribash, and only really started getting into it half way through this year. I believe this clan looks like it has a lot of potential, because of the skilled players in the clan. I have also played with a few of the members, and all are very good. My main toribash mods are, Aikido, Aikido big dojo, ninjutsu, Taekkyon and i started to play lenshu recently.
I am hoping to join this clan, and i will be waiting for your decision.
Cheers, Faint.
Last edited by FaintBLackCLOUd; Dec 6, 2012 at 09:11 AM.

Edits

[u] [NAO] [Ae]ther
Edit: Why is your gamercard orange belt?
Last edited by Jak; Dec 6, 2012 at 09:13 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!