Ranking
Original Post
[Fun]Story with no end
Hey people!
I thought this was a good idea to fill our free-time.

So, I start the story and you can't finish it. There will be always somehting to write.

Here it goes (i imagine the beggining):

The disappeared kids

There were three kids playing in their house's backyard. Suddendly, a portal appears and they stop playing.
They walk slowly into it, and then they are sucked by it!

U can do some effects like "Sucked by".

Good luck!
Last edited by pal; Oct 5, 2009 at 09:29 PM.
The portal was a metaphor, and the sound affect sounded like this "hey kids, I've got some candy in my van, do you want some of the candy in my van?"

lol pedophilia... is not funny.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
then they saw a real pedophil coming from his van

and the pedophil sayed...
Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?
"Hey, hey, hey!!" It was Fat Albert. The kids were confused. How could a cartoon from a previous generation physically manifest himself in front of them, not to mention drive a van, and be a pedophile. While they were perplexed with their current situation, Fat Albert seized the opportunity and...
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
...grabbed the three little kids and forced them to enter the van.
And then he went too....
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
JC saw the kids plee for help from these strange pedo's and sent forth.... THE GIANT HOLY MOTHER FUCKING PIGEON!!!! and the pigeon ate the van, with everyone in, flew up miles and shat them out at the speed of light..... god only knows where that shit is gonna drop.... (what good does this do to help them? being covered in shit atleast stops any pedoflilic action from taking place.) as they flew into the distance *liketeamrocketblastingoff.again* a faint "hey, hey heyyyyyyyyyy" could be heard.
Last edited by KungFuJC; Oct 5, 2009 at 12:44 PM.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
But this story has no end so... [End of Chapter One]

The three kids find themselves alone in a jungle. "We must've fell out of the van and landed here," one of the kids randomly say, "At least we got away from that oversized pedophile, Fat Albert." All of the sudden they see a super cool tree house in the distance, they began to walk toward it. And before they got within 100 ft...
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
jewish?

no

half black+half jewish=Blueish

Now back to the story!

~TomPaine
Last edited by TomPaine; Oct 5, 2009 at 06:07 PM.
Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?