Ranking
Original Post
Hello, nice to meet you.
Hey, I'm Vernaq, I live in Australia and I recently found out about Toribash from a video at youtube.
It's a lot of fun and the members seem to be quite nice.

My interests include Video games (Such as Silent Hill, Bioshock, Starfox)
Movies, Drawing and music of course.
I love making short youtube poops, My youtube account is at Falcofan22 If you'd like to check them out.

Have a nice day!
Welcome to Toribash mate! Even though I dislike "Youtube Poop", as Wonderz stated, being good at art and video well definatly help you here. Now, for example, you could create head textures using a software you may be aware of called Gimp (google it, its free). People will pay good Toricredits (or TCs) for a nice head or a full set of textures, AKA a "set". Anyway, again welcome, and I hope this little offtopic piece of advice helps!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

Originally Posted by Cretor View Post
Welcome to Toribash mate! Even though I dislike "Youtube Poop", as Wonderz stated, being good at art and video well definatly help you here. Now, for example, you could create head textures using a software you may be aware of called Gimp (google it, its free). People will pay good Toricredits (or TCs) for a nice head or a full set of textures, AKA a "set". Anyway, again welcome, and I hope this little offtopic piece of advice helps!

Cool.
I've been using gimp for years now so I should get started in making some textures.
Oh hey, A fellow pooper!

Welcome to the forums mate.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?