Ranking
Original Post
[Ormo event]Knees and elbows
So i was talking to JTank and he had this awesome idea for a comp, he agreed to let me use it and guess what it is. A replay competition were you must only dismember uke with your knees and elbows.

We got the idea, but you need to help me decide the prizes, the rules. We need a competition banner and if someone could make a nice BB-codey first post that would be good too.

You can also post suggestions for later competitions, so gogogo!
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
So essentially muay thai Toribash style?

It seems interesting, but getting stuck with only knees and elbows could get a bit cluttered and un-pretty. My only concern. Therefore, there should probably be a rule like the majority of your dismembers have to come from knees and elbows.

Maybe we should determine how easy it is to make such a replay and then base our prize size off of that?

Also the definition of knees and elbows are a bit vague. I would always consider knees to include the upper half of the shin and lower quarter of the thighs, same with elbows except with biceps and triceps.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Therefore, there should probably be a rule like the majority of your dismembers have to come from knees and elbows.

Or rule saying other dismembers won't be rated, or so.

I can also play a bit on making banner tommorow (even though I'm not so good artist ;P)

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Also, it's nearly impossible to boom without breaking your knee, demonstrated below.
I made it cuz phoenix made me >.>
Attached Files
Class MM - Is this yours.rpl (163.0 KB, 46 views)
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Then maybe make it about style, not b00bs.
Last edited by Splinter; Oct 28, 2009 at 10:44 PM.

[re] | #Polska
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
Then maybe make it about style, not b00bs.

But the b00bs are what make me want to watch D:
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
(.)(.) I hope those will tide you over, because there will be very few b00bs in this comp.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Last edited by Splinter; 16 Hours Ago at 11:44 PM..

You lose!

Making replay for this event won't be that easy, but eh, challenges are what replay competitons are for

[re] | #Polska