Toribash
Original Post
2012 end of the world???
I have just come form the cinema, I saw 2012 end of the world, mayas had predict that, here you have a video of some photos of the movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69Ij4X4t-lI

and here some info about maya`s calender:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_calendar

What do you thinck about it
UNIBASH
i dont think that anything will happen but ill stay in the garden with my Hookah and wait^^
qaywer Mongius BlubKill Jaker GerFight Pinheads Coolino <3 | [TEO] | [T3AL] | [HighTunesYT]
Not real. It's just Mayan bullshit. I don't think the world will 'end' for a very, very long time.
Allow me to quote directly from the Wikipedia that you linked us to.
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Misinterpretation of the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar is the basis for a New Age belief that a cataclysm will take place on December 21, 2012. December 20, 2012 is simply the last day of the 13th b'ak'tun, which began September 18, 1618 (1,728,000 days from the beginning of the calendar).

Emphasis on the word "misinterpretation". So basically, no, it's not going to be the end of the world. More reading on the page confirms this.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
i think nothing of this will happen just becasue an old civilizacion predicted it. I dont care who the mayans were eitehr...
There no scintific proof abot this though.
That won't happen. I doubt this shit.
Anyway I want to watch the movie
Whole 2012 is a joke. Even mayans didn't think that will be the end of the world. Imagine this like when we reach December 31. Calendar simply starts over again.
Also, there are some beliefs like we will enter a new, different dimension or whatever, which are unbelievably dumb too.
I simply don't see whats so great about being scared of made-up things.

Originally Posted by Rai View Post
Not real. It's just Mayan bullshit. I don't think the world will 'end' for a very, very long time.

Although I wouldn't bet on that.
we will skip stright to 2013 to avoid the End xD

hm i don't think something will really happen in 2012, but who knows.. all we can do - just wait 2 more years and see ourselves :3
guyz ive studied this in history class the world is NOT and i mean NOT gonna end thats just bullshit so if u wanna know the real story it goes like this:the aztecs were intelligient people and thought that the end of the calendar is the end of their civilization. BUT....they did not expect the spaniards to come and screw with thier civilization that made the AZTECS not mayans to revolt against montezuma so yea none of this shit is gonna happen so id close this thread now
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

OLDA YEA COO' KIDSUPEBAD FAN AND ETC

You`d usually think youd see 2 or 3 hookers a day. but nyou don`t. thats why we have strip clubs
Hmmm, what does this remind me of. Oh yeah, does this ring any bells?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'