Toribash
Original Post
Tripstone!!
Well as we all know Tripstone fears this clan and is trying to kill it.

sadly he cant seem to do a very good job cause he has resulted into flaming the clan and making false rumors about us.

These acts are both immature and against the rules only he isnt just doing it to 1 player its the whole clan.

I have sent him a warning explaining that if this is kept up he will be punished.

If anyone hears or sees him making up rumors or insulting players from the clan (this goes for any clan) tell me and i will alert hampa as i was asked to do.
Fear isn't the same as loathing.
Flaming isn't the same as egative comments towards a clan that declared war.

cut down on the sugar, and give it a rest.

note: my sig does not apply to this thread.
Last edited by Jarmund; Mar 25, 2008 at 11:39 PM.
Ok, you both are right and I understand were you guys come from, but some times Trip does take it to far, but I am still friends with him. I have had a talk with him about this though.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
lol Tripstone phail. he cant flame me or make rumors im not on enough
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

i would agree there is no harm in comments about a clan but to the point where i go into a server and have players tell me he is not just making a statement or 2 but actually making rumours lies and just being immature, this is also not behaviour expected from a moderator and hampa has asked i report any more issues about Tripstone doing this.
He never flamed me, but he flamed other Freelancers, and, when you flame one of us, you flame all of us!
I'm still his friend, but he does take it a little far sometimes.
Good Job Kai!And Tonakai is kinda ally of him.Ive seen him trying to get players to no try this clan and he made it to my best friend and he almost turned me against u but i was strong and im now against him.But well he fears if we get his bounty he "got to go" when i was next to playing against him.But well Kai thats good idea.Its good ur adult coz if theres someone kid leading this like my age or yoounger i think it would flame back.Go Kai Good Work Dude!
CHEEZBURGER? o.O
from what i no Tripstone is either 14 or 15 and Kai is 18 and im almost 17 so petty insults/rumors arnt gonna really push us in the wrong direction and make us txt all our cusins and have a full on war.all one can do is ignore his bullshit and leave it be
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord