Ranking
Original Post
Seeing the future
Ok im gonna share a story with you guys.. its rather an interesting story but its fairly long

about 3 years ago when I was in the fifth grade I got my first gf, you know your general childhood girlfriend boyfriend situation where not much goes on its just being able to talk to a girl without getting all embarrased like when talking to other girls etc... but we split up after a week so the talking ceased

anyway eventually I started wondering if I should get another gf and stuff... I had a very strange dream, involved a girl in it and something to do with couples and I thought that it was a sign that I still liked my ex... turns out the day after the dream I got asked out by a girl... I accepted

a few weeks later I had another dream, a bit harder to decode but the general outline was that she was gonna leave me for her ex

a few days later she broke our relationship off and a few days after that she was asking out the other kid that she went out with before me, again.

I believe the mind is a very deep structure, and it holds many secrets

was this all coincidental? and the fact that twice I practically saw what was gonna happen in the future? Ill never know

but recently I had a simmilair first dream, basically in this dream a girl starts cuddling up to me and stuff, murr its comfy but I pass out. anyway... not gonna go into more detail then that but I have my reasons for thinking this is a simmilair scenario, gotta wait 2 days or more to find out tho.
<smegg> I want you to be gay for me
<smegg> Please
I truely believe that dreams open parts of your brain that don't normally get used. They say the normal person only uses 10% of his brain. Well I believe if we were to unlock the full potenial someday, we would be able to do things theat as of now would be considered imposible. I also believe in your dreams, it sometimes unlocks that for a short time.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
...very possible

guess what, semi came true today >.>

powelly: if you read this, think of music... I was in the piano room the majority of the time ( you know ) things got semi interesting :O

no I didnt pass out.
<smegg> I want you to be gay for me
<smegg> Please
What are you doing here? >: (

I believe dreams are a vision of the future since I also believe that we all have a set *destiny*
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?