Ranking
Original Post
I'm really depressed right now
Yeah, that's me, SlyBash, the biggest pussy around.

It basically started today, I was in the lunch line, near the front, when I started ticcing randomly (I have pretty bad nervous tics, possibly Tourettes) and very, very loudly. A nondescript girl started asking me a simple enough question.

"Sly, what's wrong with you?"

Suddenly, inexplicably, the entire cafeteria looked around in my direction. I'm still confused about this part because the cafeteria is really loud.

I got real nervous and started ticcing more. I stuttered quite noticably, and I didn't know what to say. I couldn't say that "I can't help it" because nobody actually believes I have tics/Tourettes or whatever.

I became real upset, left the lunch line and went to my special ed teacher (HURF DURF SLYBASH IS A RETURD LOLZ), started crying like a bitch and sat in the "break room" for a few minutes. I came out quickly, but I'm still chronically depressed.

Don't really know why I'm making this thread, just throwing all of my problems at y'all.

So yeah.

Discuss, I guess.
Obviously this is real to you, and it's making you upset, but just know that it's not as big a deal to others as it is to you, and there is no need to worry about how others perceive you. Even if you do tic or have tourrette's symptoms, realize that most people are self-centered and are more concerned with their own issues.

Long ago I had pretty extreme shyness etc. and finally realized that what I assumed others thought about me was really only a big deal in my head. The fact is that others are just as consumed by their own problems as you are with yours.
Last edited by Logic; Apr 29, 2011 at 05:44 AM.
Pussy

Baaaaaah just kidding, sly.

Sorry bro, hope it gets better. Pro-tip: when you start ticking, act like a fucking idiot and have a spasm on the floor, making it look like you are just making a joke, instead of being weird etc.

Edit: What Logic said.
Your real name is "Sly"?
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
His name's Ian sly. ;o

Good luck to you Sly, get better.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
When I'm depressed I search up some hilarious comedians and watch them for a couple hours it always cheers me up, anyway don't be depressed it will just cause a scene for you, and attract even more attention. So just get over it and do what other Slybash things do
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/