Toribash
Original Post
I HATE the new name...but i hope it can be solved in a diplomatic way.
I REALLY don't like the new name. I don't care if the clan gets merged or nto that's not what i'm against. I'm ONLY against the new name. And i think it's VERY ANNOYING that we just have decided a name and then SUDDENLY the name isn't good becasue of the merging and then the name is getting changed to "Flaming Ice Devils" and that name just sux and i think there should be some democracy in this clan. This is a clan and in clan we are a team and a team works together. And that was not the case in the new namechange and that's what i'm against i think that we should vote oncemore and get a new name that the most of the now merged clan likes (oh democracy). So i hope i'm not the onlyone who is against the namechange and plz post if you are against or support me. ^_^
Name: Ceymoure
Belt: Black
Clan: Avalanche
Post here to join Freeze: Click here
The 2 leaders, me and splunker decided on Flaming Ice Devils, if u can think of a better name incorporating Fire,Ice and Devils then tell us? I liked FAOT, flaming avalanche of devils
Thanks alot for the name vote...now i'm happy ^_^.....and long live democracy!
Name: Ceymoure
Belt: Black
Clan: Avalanche
Post here to join Freeze: Click here
fire and ice would be like a [Meltdown]...or [MD] compressed...then turn it into [doc]... Flamin'? I guesss I vote flamin' ice devils!!!
Originally Posted by Aff3 View Post
seriously Flaming ice devils... sounds like a clan of 10yr olds playing counter strike

QTF