Toribash
Not the first time I've seen him say something like that, basically told me the same thing. Whatever gives the guy a rise I guess.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Nothing new. I've seen this type of behavior from many GMs throughout the years.

I really don't give a shit
[eVo]|Order of Taekkyon|2007
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
Well, not the kind of attitude I would expect from a GM at all.

+1

He give a really great advertising for the game that he is supposed to control : Toribash have some drugs clans.

He is really stupid, I am pretty sure I will joke with him about that.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

okay, so, I tried talking to tripstone who didn't want to listen to me, so I'll post here as Raaage told me to.

I'm sorry for saying what I did, it wasn't meant to be serious and I was very drunk the night that I was saying that. If you don't believe me, ask anyone that was in the server, it was pretty apparent. I know that's not an excuse for saying what I did, but I just want you guys to realize that what I said was not serious and I'm sorry for disrespecting your clan and anyone else I have disrespected.

I hope you guys can accept my apology. If not, it's whatever, what's done is done, I just wanted you all to know this.

also, sorry for the invade
He claims he was "drunk" yet there's not 1 typo in that screenshot.
-----
Originally Posted by Fancy View Post
Not the first time I've seen him say something like that, basically told me the same thing. Whatever gives the guy a rise I guess.

Also this..
Last edited by Tripstone; Sep 23, 2013 at 04:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump