Toribash
Original Post
Leave or Stay?
Ok guys, I've only been here over a month... But when I came here I was hoping I could be in a clan with a bunch of guys who knew how to have luls and new how to joke around. But who were also intrested in TB... I mean i really enjoy talking and joking and I find it fun here. But @ the same time you guys don't really seem that intrested. And you don't seem to have any aspirations, either as individuals or as a clan. Everyone seems content to just sit in our dark little corner and insult eachother. And I don't mind that too much. But I would prefer if we had some aspirations and some goals. Some purposes, some ambition. Rather then just verbal abusing eachother...

I need somewhere where things happen... I mean we post in two threads about random shit. And you guys hardly seem to come online besides to post in those two threads... I may be wrong and if I am tell me so... But I need a clan where we people want to do better, where people are striving for something... Wether its to be a GM, or to be a marketeer or an artist, or just to be a well liked friendly person.

Ok I don't know if any of that made sense to you all... But basically I think I'm leaving, unless I'm completely wrong about all of this...

I would still like to post here and be friends if you guys don't mind. But i need something different. I'm really sorry guys
People that I'm fairly certain never play the game:
Me, Shin-Yami, Dashterror.
People that I'm fairly certain barely ever play the game:
The rest.

You've analyzed our clan fairly well. We play other games, at least I do. I have no interest in Toribash, I stay here because I have friends here. Not entirely sure how the rest feels.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Who is this Shin-Yami? He sounds like an incredibly sexy and likeable fellow.

also Belshezzar: I find your view on clans to be fairly immature and naive, quite honestly. At least in this clans case, we're just here for posting every so often, as far as I know most of us in the clan don't even step outside this board, let alone care for the game anymore. Kraetyz is the only one from the clan that I'm actually friends with outside of it anyway, yet I have nothing better to do so sometimes check back here anyway.
Last edited by MysticMog; Apr 24, 2012 at 02:27 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Inventory/Activated Items
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ
Originally Posted by MysticMog View Post
Who is this Shin-Yami? He sounds like an incredibly sexy and likeable fellow.

Didn't even know you changed your name, you sanamabitsch
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Immature and niave how exactly?

Also I'm not trying to insult you. Just state my point of view. I am open to corrections
Your original post states that you thought this clan would live up to your expectations. How did you think that? Did you even go through the posts before you sent in your application? If you don't like it you can just leave if you want. No one shuns you for it.
Dash this clan is great. Don't get me wrong. I just dont fit in here right now. And I need a clan with some drive right now. So I think I am leaving, I'm sorry.

Can I still post here?
This isn't so much our dark little corner as it is our retirement home, we've done the whole being super active thing, played the game and got sick of it. We are here for the people. And because its a habit. Mostly because it's a habit. I hate the people.

And we are mostly too lazy to report you for posting here unless you are a pain.
[o]
Basically what Cocks said, except for that I know he loves me.