Ranking
Original Post
[Fun]Games we play, info about them, etc...
Hello my sweethearts <3, i've made this thread so we can discuss,post info about other games, screenies, download, etc , simple as that.
Oh, and you can also post more than one game.
When posting a new one, you should will:
  • Post Atleast one picture of the game, WITH A SPOILER IN IT.
  • Leave us the download link, and state if it's free or not
  • Open source?
  • Fps / Rpg / Tps / MMoFps/ MMoRpg / MmoTps/ Strategy / Platform, etc...
  • Runs on ? e.g: Linux, Mac, Windows, Solaris.
Tibia
Guess who's starting the first game...me!
So, i've been playing lately a really damn cool and simple fantasy with pvp RPG game named
Tibia, probably none of you know about it, so i think it's cool to show it here!
It has some pretty interesting graphics, i'm not going to comment on them, because you may have a different perspective of what's good or not, no, they're not realistic at all.
It's 100% Free, and you don't even pay for anything!
It runs in windows, linux and mac!
What's it based in?...
Well, you start as a citizen, in a fantasy world with mistic creatures and guilds....players might wanna kill you, so choose your class and weapons wisely, fireball him...no!don't!
He's using magma legs...better use an exori frigo!
Hehe, so, one more thing is.
It does have a global server, but it's freggin hard to play in, and you WILL die, and you need to pay to use magics and many boring stuff....
So, i opted for a OT'S server, look here, it has many instructions on how to play.
My name is Danpain, i'm a lv 112 Master Sorcerer.
If you need any help with it, contact me right away, i would love to see you guys playing it.!
If you need to know things about the game, there's the wiki, i'll hand you the list of magics -->HERE <--

Media

Guild War

Gameplay

Screenies

Last edited by Danpain; May 31, 2013 at 05:23 AM.
It's not equal to this one, this one you post info about the game, screenies, download, etc, lemme just change the title, 2sec
Useless thread :*
We can start a topic at gaming thread..
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

damn, I already played it a few times.
| Selling tc | badass | Spaghetti 4ever | Undead | TMO | Money Fuckin maker | inactive |
About tibia , I'd like to try
Edit: Nvm It seems like interesting game but too addictive.
Last edited by iSpeed; Jun 1, 2013 at 01:16 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You know GTA Sa was very popular , put little number of people played SAMP.
I rlly liked it and it took me 2 month to be one of riches guys on Famous Crazy Bob's Cops and Robbers, and it sadly restarted, so i quit. If you played that game you would know cuban cigar, pet shark,pet turtle,pet parrot, and lots other stuff. (I had all those things :>)
Also with 789m at bank..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]