Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
dear family
to start with this it's my duty as a friend to make this thread about the most recent let down you all know.

i'm not surprised or shocked, and i'm truly disappointed. all this mess started because people, including me, started to get inactive or busy - whatever the reason was. personally, even with my inactivity or business, i never ceased to talk in skype or post sometimes in the board, or even get on irc, because i can't simply let go like that. i'm not a fugitive nor a spy.

moving on, all of this could be prevented if people didn't get so wibbly or annoying according to other people. let's make a summary and stop being mysterious and secretive:

zeto left toribash
internet left because kitten, hucota and meap got inactive/busy
kitten got inactive/busy because the skype chat was "wibbly as fuck"
hucota got inactive/busy because of "lack of interest and what has become of it" (the clan)
meap got inactive/busy because of ? - all i know is "last activity: 4 weeks ago"

i don't care if you wanted to keep secrets, but if you're actually part of a virtual family, even if it's virtual, it's still a family, so you shouldn't keep secrets of those kinds. if you have any problems with the clan, just tell them to everyone, so everyone knows how to act after and change for the best.

going on with secrets and reasons of inactivity/business:

"wibbly as fuck" - personally, i'd rather see a skype chat full of notifications and not a clan board with every thread marked with new posts. although, nobody can keep up wibble topics if you aren't part of it, unless you're really bored and have nothing to do, so you just have fun with family in those random conversations. isn't gaming/chatting all about fun anyway?

"lack of interest" - that's more complicated than it might seem. it deals with personality and self-esteem. probably you didn't enjoy wibbly stuff, but everyone in family has a word about it. nothing is perfect, and there's nothing we can do about that, but to make it closer to perfection, you have to act towards it. although what made you lose the interest? that's a very vague excuse.

"what has become of it" - now that's more like it. other than becoming more wibbly, it's also becoming apart, meaning everyone is taking their road of life. i am taking my road of life too, but it doesn't mean i'm going to leave family behind. like i said, i might be inactive/busy, but i'm not dead. i post once or twice and check skype mostly daily. other than that, family started with a different aspect - we were all nice and vibrant, we used to talk a lot in skype. i remember when i came in skype and get 1000 notifications. i used to try to find important things i've missed out while i was sleeping, but now it's just not worth it. all you find now is randomness, randomness everywhere. even once i said "make it serious, then i'll check it" to dscigs about his replay. personally, i wouldn't bother checking replays, since i'm not decent at c&cing because i only comment them based on my tastes and not based on an overall view of it. i suggest you to post it in family's replay thread, or yours if you feel like it, or both if you feel awesome.

back to the 1000 notifications, by that time family was small. although we were close to everyone, until we got accepting people mostly just because. why is sprytryne in here? even though that's my major concern by now, i still feel that i couldn't share personal stuff with some people in this clan, simply because we're not close.

lastly, all this inactivity/business/lazyness is enhanced in just two details: the family tree picture and members' list. everytime a member came in or left, i updated the tree in the leaders' group and a leader edited the post. suddenly, god knows why, no leader updated the picture. god knows why.

i hope this "speech" was worth something.
Last edited by pal; Nov 13, 2013 at 07:01 PM.