Toribash
Original Post
Clan League Final Round ("Oh my god, they gave us a trophy")
Hey guys, just wanted to announce the mode you will be fighting in for the finals of this clan league. The match will be held using classic.tbm

If you have any questions feel free to ask me them and I will attempt to answer them satisfactorily.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
question: lame?
question: braaaap?
question: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
question: no no no no no no
question: i hate you?
question: classic? aiejfkaegöoaksgoskrdfäöglsfdokg
QUACK
Answer: Yep

Classic is the most basic of modes, so if a clan is really the best they should be able to dominate in classic.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Way to be lazy and not create a new mode. A mod that is basic doesn't show true potential of a player. Clasic tends to limit any type of adaptibility a player may need to have when dealing with a dq ring or engage distance that requires a player to think before he acts in the first couple of turns of a mod. Probably one of the worst choces you could have made....besides judo haha.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
meh...

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

there's a reason no one plays classic, and it being super awesome 100% skill most amazing mode in toribash isnt one of them
QUACK
Do you have a better suggestion or are you just gonna bitch at me? Im fucking getting tired of all the whining and bitching. If you think you can do better then host the damn league yourself.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
dont think creating a new mod is really necesary, but classic, i dont think ive played that since i first started playing.
can count me out of the lineup for this one
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Ben, I don't think classic has been played by...anyone...in the past 3 years.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN