Ranking
Original Post
Apparently noone else than me showed up at the league match and we got disqualified against Syn ( a team which we might have won easily)

So i stayed up till 2:30 am just to fight 3 fights of which i won 2..

Where the heck were you guys?
Re: ...
Originally Posted by Patrick
No one would tell me when the match was. I kept asking people and no one told me.

The fixtures were quite clearly posted in the clan league forum.

There was also a link to a timezone converter.
Originally Posted by Patrick
No one would tell me when the match was. I kept asking people and no one told me.

What the hell...

If you bothered to read any posts in the clan league board you would KNOW what the time was in GMT - that's a bullshit excuse, and quite frankly I've been let down by Torigods - apparently the best Toribash clan in the world, cannot even get more than one person together to fight.

*sigh*
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Agreed Veb, agreed... sometimes people rely too much on others and don't just go and look for themselves...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Well i thought it was my 9:00 am but apperently i counted wrong or i just dont know how to use that system of time. I am used to going through 12 hours not using 2400 hours. And it is also confusing with china because China conciders that all of china is in the same time zone so im not sure what time i should use out of the GMT converter thing because im not sure which timezone they concider official.
It was at midnight GMT, which is technically the 18th.

It would have still been the 17th for you guys in the US though. For future reference all times AND dates are GMT, although I would have thought that to be pretty logical.