Ranking
Original Post
Sup
Sup guys. The name's Anthony. I come from Adelaide, South Australia (although, I am of German and Italian decent, hence the german nickname.) Not really much to tell, I played this game last year but stopped playing. I am mostly good at Judo and Aikido although I did used to do some SP Madman replays back when I knew what I was doing.

Background Info:
Like previously mention, German/Italian dude from Adelaide. Into Skating/Video Games/Tumblr and Music. I'm into heavy metal, and pretty much any sub-genre. Some of my favorite bands include but aren't limited to: Asking Alexandria, Bring Me The Horizon, Between The Buried And Me, Thy Art Is Murder. House vs Hurricane, Black Veil Brides, System Of A Down, Trivium, We Butter The Bread With Butter (German deathcore represent yo c; ), Attila, Whitechapel, Waking The Cadaver, Static X and seriously guys I could go on and on but nobody wants that.
I also play bass guitar, I sing and do metal vocals or screams or whatever you wanna label it as.

Been playing video games since I knew how to use my thumbs. Mostly into Role Playing Games and all that jazz. Although I'll try anything really. Skyrim is my favorite game with more than 2500+ hours played since it came out. (Probably more from characters I have deleted in the past). First played Toribash 3 years ago. First stopped playing because my clan went to shite and I couldn't be bothered going through the whole process again and lost interest. Second time I got banned and lost interest too. But I recently got a new gaming pc and Toribash seems much more appealing to me now. c:

Anything else you wanna know just go ahead and ask. xx
Neither Reason Nor Sense
well hello there! Welcome to toribash!
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Welcome to toribash community!
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]
Welcome to toribash bro :3, remember to be cool , and be free to private message me if u want to ask
Welcome to toribash and the university of toribash community. Feel free to meet everyone who is ingame.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
The one rule is Have the most fun possible wile playing Toribash and dont forget to like Toribash on Green Light on steam!!!!! We almost completely On steam..... Have fun dude.
Hi, and welcome back. Toribash has a lot of new stuff, and I hope you find that cool.
my clan was deleted