Toribash
Original Post
[Mod] Farming Mod Competition!

Hello guys this is a mod creating event hosted by your favorite fish, erhm Fish. Your job is to create the most realistic farm mod with a few things that Fish personally wants.
This mod has to have:

- an environment
- green pastures
- blue sky
- a barn
- a paddock
- a fence
- some cows
- maybe a tractor
- some trees
- farming tools as weapons (shovel/pitchfork)
It has to look like a farm.

From the man himself

The prize for winning this event is going to be either 200k or 100k depending on Fish's' decision. The deadline for this event is until the last day of the year 12/31/13

Have fun and start modding!
Last edited by Stellar; Sep 22, 2013 at 02:57 PM.
Does the mod have to be playable or suited for parkour, sparing and things like that or should the mod just be something too look at and admire?
[Artist]Saif will be back soon... [TABD]
no bees or godzilla playing with batman on some swings?
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Originally Posted by saif118 View Post
Does the mod have to be playable or suited for parkour, sparing and things like that or should the mod just be something too look at and admire?

Mod has to make the player feel as if he's actually farming.
That means Fish wants to be able to milk the cows.

Yeah it has to be playable. You can come up with your own objectives if you have some ideas. Otherwise just a standard fight with some weapons. Weapons could start nearby rather than in the hand, so you have a choice of what one to use. Try to give it some gamerules to suit the type of fight, not necessarily sparring settings though i.e. enough gravity to walk around, and turn frames not so long that you can't do precise moves with the weapons, and turnframes not too short that the game takes a long time.
Ok, I have a few wacky ideas for this that I think you will enjoy. Can we have multiple entry's or once we uploaded an entry are we allowed to change it?
[Artist]Saif will be back soon... [TABD]
Ok, I have a few wacky ideas for this that I think you will enjoy. Can we have multiple entry's or once we uploaded an entry are we allowed to change it?

You can upload as many as you like, and you can update them. We wont be giving out a prize for each entry though. Put WIP in the name if it's not a final entry.