Toribash
Original Post
If the Clan you're applying to is official, search in their clan board for a thread usually called recruitment see what their stantdarts are and see if you can fit there.
If the clan is not official insinide the clan board there is a recruitment thread and a great majority of clans has a thread there letting people know they are recruiting.
Cheers
Do you really think you're in control
Tags with brackets "[ ]" are official clans, check the clans section there are a lot of clans to apply and read the requirements carefully before applying. Good luck in your search !
Originally Posted by iCo0n View Post
If the Clan you're applying to is official, search in their clan board for a thread usually called recruitment see what their stantdarts are and see if you can fit there.
If the clan is not official insinide the clan board there is a recruitment thread and a great majority of clans has a thread there letting people know they are recruiting.
Cheers

Thanks
I log in once every 3 years
Getting in to a clan can be difficult, so try to get connections with people in the clan before you apply and make sure you're good enough.
Ducky if you get better as I train you you can join my clan (anonymous) I can't invite you until you are skilful enough though.
Really, joining a clan is all about what you like to do. For instance, Meta is very active on Skype, but not very active in game, and I am not very active in game, so it is a pretty good fit for me. There are a variety of clans to choose from, all of which are different in their own special ways. If you have friends in a clan, that is always a good place to start. A lot of clans will recruit based on a few factors: in game skill, in game activity, forum activity, and personality. If you are looking for a clan that recruits for skill/in game activity, a good place to search is in game, looking for recruitment serves. If you want to be a part of a clan that posts a lot, surfing the clan discussion board is a good place to start. Generally, with these types of clans it is a good idea to post on their board a few times before applying. Getting a clan to accept you is different for every clan. Some clans will test you in game, and if you win X number of games, you will get accepted. Many clans like this have a belt/QI requirement. Others will have you write up an application, and the leaders/members of the clan will vote on whether or not to accept you. Be careful when choosing a clan, applying for to many/joining then quitting several clans over a short period of time can ruin your reputation. Only apply for a clan you really like. Alternatively, you can make your own clan for 10k TC. I have no idea how to do this, but there are several great posts on it.
Last edited by Toolfree; Apr 23, 2014 at 06:55 PM.
my clan was deleted