Ranking
Original Post
Reduce 10K TC Booster Price
Okay. I'm fully aware that this is not a problem for most people, considering who is going to blow 500$ at one go on a video game? but mathematically speaking, it's overpriced.

Let's compare:

Method 1

$500 USD
1 Day
10K TC/Win
Capped at 1M from 100 wins

Method 2

$99.95 USD x 4 Times = $399.80 USD
A Few Minutes
250K TC Each 99.95
Not Capped at all

Both methods give you 1 million TC in 1 day (assuming you get all 100 wins.)

Method 1 takes time and effort to accumulate all 100 wins, and is significantly more expensive then method 2.

Method 2 takes all of a few minutes, and is significantly cheaper.

Why would anybody ever do method 1 when mathematically speaking, method 2 is cheaper in time and money?
Last edited by Bloodxib; May 26, 2014 at 10:29 PM.
I'm not going to lie... You should boredom click this link to help me out <3 http://bloodxib.on.toribash.com/
Someone besides me has caught on.

Let the revolution begin!

Supported.
goodbye cruel world
Not supported. That would just make TC spam, which is stupid.

Boosters should remain as they are so people can invest and get some profit, if they play no-life, but nothing beyond that...

Also, what? 99.55 ones don't stack, plus there s still 100 games a day limit for any booster size as far as I know of
Originally Posted by ㄣJSnuffMARS View Post
Not supported. That would just make TC spam, which is stupid.

Boosters should remain as they are so people can invest and get some profit, if they play no-life, but nothing beyond that...

Also, what? 99.55 ones don't stack, plus there s still 100 games a day limit for any booster size as far as I know of

They don't stack but you can just buy them 4 times in quick succession. Which is 1 million in a matter of minutes. Why would anybody bother no-life'n the booster when they can just buy more TC for a cheaper price with much less effort?

The booster would possibly be worth it IF the game didn't have a daily cap at 100 wins, but it does. There is absolutely no incentive what-so ever to buy the 10k Booster when you do the math, realize you get more for less by just buying TC in bulk @ a flat rate.
Last edited by Bloodxib; May 26, 2014 at 10:26 PM.
I'm not going to lie... You should boredom click this link to help me out <3 http://bloodxib.on.toribash.com/
what you mean "in quick succession?" If you buy more boosters they just extend the last one, it doesn't matter you buy after 15 seconds, hour or week, it won't double amount just give you one more month in the end.
Originally Posted by ㄣJSnuffMARS View Post
what you mean "in quick succession?" If you buy more boosters they just extend the last one, it doesn't matter you buy after 15 seconds, hour or week, it won't double amount just give you one more month in the end.

I meant buy the 250k TC packs 4 times, not the booster.
also, booster support the devlopper with server and thing,if you're complaining about price of that booster,just buy tc haha.
no u

Originally Posted by Bloodxib View Post
I meant buy the 250k TC packs 4 times, not the booster.

You shouldn't compare to packs. Compare to market TC price, which is 9k/$ at big buys, usually. Because people want to throw away their 1mil TC for like $100 and a bit
lol guys, this booster is just stupid because with the lowest rate of 6k per Usd with 500$ you got 3 millions... please check your math...
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Astral, I think you misunderstood what Blood is saying. If you bought 250k/100USD from the shop four times, you get 1million TC. but the 10k/win booster is $500, with a 100-win cap, for $500. Essentially, you would spend your money better by just buying 250k five times, since you will get more bang for your buck, so to speak.

Yes, I realize that it would be much better to get the TC from the market, rather than the shop.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.