Ranking
Original Post
Something for game rules
So when you go to game rules and click a thing like engage distance then there will be a pop up explaining what it is

Example a guy clicks on engage distance a pop up says "Engagedistance is how far between you and your opponent"

I know the names already explains it all by itself but it will be less confussing for new players right?
nah its good like that. its also gonna be weird for current players to read something else on the place of ed.
Last edited by Lazors; Sep 5, 2015 at 11:34 PM.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Anyways, I dont think this is a bad idea, concepts like reactiontime etc are not something new people understand.

F.e when you hover over reaction time it would say
"amount of time between every turn"

Hell I was a black belt before I knew what reaction time or maxcontacts were
Last edited by Lazors; Sep 5, 2015 at 11:35 PM. Reason: did you seriously just respond to a bad post with another bad post?
how abooout we make it an option so that experienced players don't have to see it
Last edited by Lazors; Sep 6, 2015 at 06:41 PM.
Glimpsed
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
how abooout we make it an option so that experienced players don't have to see it

if so, supported.

Yeah in the advanced settings
It should be on tuturials
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
something like that should be explained in in-game tutorials or it can be bugging to people after some time and yes it also took me some time to before i knew what is reactiontime, maxclients, etc so i think this should definitely be there

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
There isn't much reason to not go w/ this suggestion. There should also be an option to turn it off although I can't understand how one would get annoyed w/ it as you would have to - Rather INTENTIONALLY stay on the option for a good few seconds b4 the translucent box appears. I also think this should be implemented not only on game rules but more importantly (imo) in the advanced settings as it would potentially make it a lot easier for beginners and less technical players in general to quickly optimise Toribash to the preferred settings.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*