Toribash
Original Post
Another Name Change
Ok well you guys dont seem to like the name we chose, and now i bet there is gonna be another war over a name but we have to choose 1 we all like and it has to have [Core] as our tag, i have a tournament to help us get a full art setup as u all have noticed so Core is needed

so we can be called Core

Crimson Core
Core Regiment
Core something

something core and so on and we have 24 hrs to choose
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

If a debate ends in chaos then why have a democratic system in the first place? :V

United Core sounds worse but 'tis a start.
Echomarine 4 the win
Assassins Core

is mine
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Just keep the name we currently have! ARGH!

GUYS. It's a horrible name but if we keep on debating about it it will get WORSE. Choosing a good clan name is Kai and the other members weakness. Especially kai. I mean, Assassins Core? ...What?
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
I like: Core something xD

nyhow I like either just Core or United Core
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
i say [Core]

we are the core of everything and all