Ranking
Original Post
Clan Photo
Hello Breakfastians, Lol, I was bored and i got out my trusty photoshop :o
And made a clan photo
Sorry, Some people didn't fit, Didn't have an aweful lot of space but this is the best i did.
I do know there already was one, But i was uber bored

The members are from left to right
SrgtCorn, Bloodbath, Unite4fun, HebrewHamr, ManBreakfast, Groad, Mrpoptart, DrunkenOrc, Furybull, Bukkitgod.
D: Sorry also, My computer is fail and i can't use shaders. But i tried my best :3
*Waits for fury to reply in bold*
Last edited by Unite4Fun; Dec 16, 2008 at 07:10 AM.
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Ok let me see want me to do that? *makes Unite stops waiting for me reply in bold*
Forget dat I dont have shaders too.
Ah whatever, Ill fail you anyway:
Last edited by FuryBull; Dec 16, 2008 at 06:48 PM.
D: I haet j00
Lol, nah it's better than mine.
Gud job fury
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.
Omg fury! Where's my acid lax?! Tsk Tsk!
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!
Yeah fury, You need to click random joints lol
I almost completely forgot what my Tori looked like... Thanks for the moment of nostalgia.
[CBK]
Where's me? i know i havent played in months, but....
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.
D: Crazy, I forgot to put you in there