Toribash
Original Post
6th League Game Results
We where screwed, plain and simple. Because Marcus didnt feel it sould go to te rules of how the league is supposed to be played. Even though everyone spotted CP playing more games then he should of and Esse only playing 2. Didnt help that Ian let that last match happen even though we should of won it by defualt. We are still undefeated!!! I would like to say thanks for comming everyone, I know y'all are fustrated.

Dont worry, we are still in this .

No matter how much people try to screw us out of it!

Oh side note, we know its not Torigods fualt. So gg guys, it was all good except the dodgy officaling. We hope to see you in the semis/finals.
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.
Re: 6th League Game Results
sorry i was unable to make it to the game.. i said i might not be able to but shld of pm dean or suo to say i couldnt. Im shocked about the reffing in this match, IAN seems a bit peeved about it all and theres alot of tension around it. at least like dean said were undefeated and still top of the league! wooo
well, i made a mistake dean, you sure are pissed. You dont even
think about how hard it is to ref, I want you to ref a while for 3 weeks strait,
i bet you would not last. and all your other team mates forgave me, not you,
i even tried to make up for what i did, sending them 500 creds each with i worked
for dearly. your a complete jerk, middlefinger also chozo,guv, and suom, you rox
[spirit]
Originally Posted by marcus
well, i made a mistake dean, you sure are pissed. You dont even
think about how hard it is to ref, I want you to ref a while for 3 weeks strait,
i bet you would not last. and all your other team mates forgave me, not you,
i even tried to make up for what i did, sending them 500 creds each with i worked
for dearly. your a complete jerk, middlefinger also chozo,guv, and suom, you rox

A: This isnt me pissed, this is stating facts.
B: The fact that 500TC (which i have now given back), is worth way less then the 1 point cushion we were to recieve against the hardest team in the league. You almost ruined our league chances (if there was a winner out of PSP and BNCY). The point is all you had to do is follow the game sheet, which you didnt.
C: Ive long gotten over this, the fact this was written at the time of the incident and you come back and give me the finger. You dont sound that sorry and your making excuses for your poor choices.

Dont come here flaming me, it wont help your cause.
Jarmund>{#toribash} Dr-Meanster: finish your sentences before pressing enter.
You're annoying marcus. If that's what he decides to do with it, go with it. Or send me the extra toricredits...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Note to self: Marcus is a bit on the wierd side.. and never EVER get on the wrong side of dean :P
Note to Sparrow Hawk: Never get on the bad side of suo...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
not to suo: dont give me a reason to :P (well im going to take this time to say bye to you all cause im sure suo will kill me after this.. its been fun guys.)
Oh no, I'm not going to kill you right now... I just finished off cleaning my trusty killing device (A large concrete truck)... :P
Squad Squad Squad lead?