Toribash
Original Post
Memberlist
This commitee is for the development for the Toriboxing League coming soon.
Join if you have hidden talents for promotion such as replay making or if you're an artist.

Memberlist:

Leaders- Smilies2* Lightningkid* Kips*

Members-

Cindermomo
Kickass
Borgpunx
Giantz*
DareDron
evil
culapou
siku
HomerDawkins

Jobs:

Referees(Hosts): Smilies2*, Lightningkid*, Cindermomo, Giantz*, Siku*, Kips HomerDawkins

Promoters: Kickass, Zyphendry*, borgpunx, Kips*, Giantz*, evil, culapou

Commentators:

Judges:

Special Recruiter: DareDron

Job Descriptions:

Referees(Hosts): would host fights and tourneys for the league *NOW OPEN FOR ANYONE BUT WE PREFER GK/PT MEMBERS*

Promoters: promote the league with art, promo vids, or posting boxing replays

Commentators: 2 people at each fight talking about each move and round throughout the fight while everyone else was muted to prevent distraction for the boxers. *NOW OPEN FOR TALENTED MEMBERS*

Judges: Will tally their scorecards and present the winner of the match based on points, punches missed, punches connected, knockdowns ,etc.

Post if you're interested

(Also, We will be scanning the public boxing servers (Boxing1, Boxing2, Boxing3) for skilled players.)

---
Last edited by Smilies2; Jul 18, 2009 at 01:20 AM.
Pirate: smilies, your textures kick so much ass

<~ClockworkMonkey> sometimes, you don't try really hard and things just work out

Well, felt like playing a little boxing and this is what I came out with.

I've been wanting to play in the boxing servers, but they're empty most of the time.

Hope to be able to join as a Promoter.
Attached Files
giant box.rpl (52.1 KB, 16 views)
giant box2.rpl (57.5 KB, 12 views)
giant box3.rpl (49.3 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Giantz; Jan 29, 2009 at 02:08 AM.
hi
Hey are you guys still out there? I like boxing though im not to good at it, and theres never anyone in the rooms.
We get on occasionally, we should be doing some league work soon, look around for us.
hi
Hey! I fought you earlier, was a lot of fun. I'm available every so often and would be interested in joining a league, that or a commentator, that sounds fun ;)