Toribash
Original Post
how manny times have YOU tried to kill yourself?
me... 20 odd times. I realy hate life... and i always end up in hospital with broken legs or some shit.
how about you!?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]

I hate life too but I don't see the point in killing myself...
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
Ive never tried to kill myself before.

Im surprised any of you did it.

O_O
Member [o]f Incognito
you have met your first friend/ online guy who has attempted suicide. how do you feel? knowing some guy you met online has tried to kill himself. one of my attempts involved a bird feeder and a window. my foot clipped the bird feeder and i went to hospital with a broken foor and a small hole in my foot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Well grim I'm not going to try and convince you to stop hurting yourself but I do hope you think things through and see how foolish it is.

Undestand the implications of your actions.
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
Im telling, its not worth it.

Dont hurt yourself. Try to find some confidence.
Member [o]f Incognito
i stopped about 2 years ago.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thats great news!
[Devil-Hunter]
Originally Posted by thegrimreaper View Post
i stopped about 2 years ago.

Lets party!

/o/

\o\

\o/
Member [o]f Incognito
<(^_^)>
<(^-^<)
(>^-^)>
V(^-^)V
^(^-^)^
<(T-T)>EI

lol JK. kirby dance
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]