Ranking
Original Post
ORMO CHALLENGE #7 "Sidewinder"
CHALLENGE #7
Attacking uke face to face is so mainstream. So why not engage him from the side? Well, if you want to win this challenge you must.

Objective:
Create a replay where you attack uke from the side. Make it a decap, a split, a madman. Heck, if you're feeling lucky, just break his wrist and call it a day (though I don't advise that).

Rules:
Dismember Threshold: 100
No moving uke
No replay hacking (an exception to this would be emotes, add them if you want)
Only one entry per person, but you can switch out your replay for another before the deadline.
Engage Rotation: Either 90 or 270
Engage Distance: At least 300

Judging:
Judging will be based on these criteria
-Style
-Brutality
-Creativity
Which ever replay best fits these criteria wins.

Prize:
First Place: 10,000 tc

Deadline:
Tuesday, June 2, 2009, at what ever time I call it. So don't wait till the last minute to post.

This comp is open to people outside of ORMO.

Any ideas you want to see in future competitions? Just PM me your idea and it might be used in a later challenge.

:3
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Might just do that nao.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

here is mines
Attached Files
ora comp- replay.rpl (100.2 KB, 55 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An intelligent man lives for the moment and plans for the future. A wise man lives like he is already dead. Which one are you?
heres my replay
Attached Files
sidewinder.rpl (146.4 KB, 35 views)
[duck] 01101000 01101001 01110000 01101111 01110100 01101001 01100010 01101111 01110010
to celebrate my 50th madman here's my sidewinder ^^ i hope it's good enough
Attached Files
madman 50- Sidewinder Comp.rpl (170.6 KB, 28 views)
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
About 33 hours from now I'm closing entries. If you have something you want to enter, enter it soon.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games