Toribash
Original Post
[P] (Prophecy) Recruitment is now open.

Hello, Prophecy is now open for recruitment and will be accepting players with at least one of these attributes:

*3'rd Dan or above.
*30k TC or above. (Shows how successful you are)
*Has replays that can amaze us.
*Does a great application.

You can either apply on this thread or apply in the [P] DSC:

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=306061

Here you will be judged by just me, you will only need 1 yes to get you my approval and will be judged by the leaders (Slanesh and ic00n) who will probably have a similar answer to me.

If you apply on the DSC you will be judged by all the members and will need to get a yes from most of the clan but the leaders will still have the final say.

Your application is to be in free form, I prefer a paragraph or 2 about why you want to join and what belt you are. I Do Not want to here that bullshit about how you will make the clan well known because that is not a valid reason why you should be accepted.
Last edited by Dose; Oct 18, 2011 at 01:34 PM.
Dose is dead.
Hello, leaders and members of The Prophecy.

I am Billy Ruben. That is not my real name, but it is what I go by on the internet.

This is my Player Card.

• I am not a 3rd Dan Black Belt or higher. I am however, a 2nd Dan.
  • I do not have 800+ posts on the forums, because I spend much more time in game, than I do out.
  • I have replays, but they will not amaze you in any way, shape, or form. I apologize for this, but I suppose saying sorry does not help.
  • I currently have 33,000 TC. I have had much, much more in the past.
I would like to apply for this clan. I figure I should start with cliché stats of the sort.

-My real name is Alexander; Alex for short. I am seventeen years old, and I reside in Atlanta, a city in Georgia, in the United States. I am Jamaican, Puerto Rican, and predominately Japanese. I consider myself to be highly intelligent, patient, and calm. I am a relatively nice person.

I main in Judo, and I sometimes play Aikido as well. This does not mean I do not play other mods. It means I am bad -> mediocre in them. I am nowhere near the best Toribash player or replay maker in the world. I am an awful artist. I'm not an incredibly gifted businessman with the ability to amass riches within days. I am not looking to make this the "bestest, greatest clan in ze world lol xD".

I am simply seeking a clan in which its members are:
-Skilled, for I wish to learn from all of you.
-Literate. I am not a grammar Nazi, though I appreciate proper grammar and punctuation.
-Friendly. Because no one likes a sourpuss, anyway.

As far as I am concerned, The Prophecy fits all of these requirements. Along with the community, I am also looking to better myself in Toribash, and I am hoping to be able to use The Prophecy as a sort of conduit in which my improvement will come through.

If you accept me into your clan, I will be very grateful. I will obey all rules, be incredibly active on both the forums and in-game, and I will provide an aura of happiness in which all of my fellow clan members feed off of.

If you decline this application, I will frown in real life, and do nothing more. I will not argue, or resort to name-calling. I will not go behind your backs and tell everyone how bad, or mean all of you are. I will simply nod my head and move on with my life. However, I hope this will not be the case.

Thank you for taking the time to read all of this and take my application into consideration. I apologize for the short application. I would much rather lower your expectations, and then surprise you, than to bring forth high expectations, and disappoint.

If there are any flaws, or I missed any important aspects in this application, please do tell me so that I may correct and/or add on to it. Thanks again.
Last edited by BillyRuben; Oct 9, 2011 at 02:19 AM.
Have you ever licked Nutella off of a penis?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I love you, MocroGunz.
I say yes, great app and we need you to be active on forum. just wait for the others.
Dr Zoidberg
That was one of the best applications i have ever seen.
You have a yes from me.
Do you really think you're in control
Billy has been accepted, next please.
Do you really think you're in control
Sup members of The Prophecy

well, I will start with my name. My name is Simon in the real life, But I use Tessh in the games. I am 16 years old and I have a Girl Friend xD.
I am funy and usually a happy person, I practice Karate in an academy in teh real word.

well, I am a 3rd dan black belt
I don't have 800+ post yet. I just have 777 post right now.
The replays attatched.
I have just 6k right now, but 2 days A go I had like 50k or something. You can /dl and /lp 1 me to see my tori.

I looking for a clan active and friendly, skiled if possible and I think this clan is what I am looking for.
I was in a clan call [AleX] but the clan get inactive.
Okay, Thank you for your patience.

some mad mans.
Attached Files
#Tessh infernus.rpl (214.5 KB, 3 views)
#Tessh reborn from Hell.rpl (292.9 KB, 3 views)
System Of a Down [Extreme]|LOP|RSO|MoA Dontclickhere!
Originally Posted by Tessh View Post
Sup members of The Prophecy

well, I will start with my name. My name is Simon in the real life, But I use Tessh in the games. I am 16 years old and I have a Girl Friend xD.
I am funy and usually a happy person, I practice Karate in an academy in teh real word.

well, I am a 3rd dan black belt
I don't have 800+ post yet. I just have 777 post right now.
The replays attatched.
I have just 6k right now, but 2 days A go I had like 50k or something. You can /dl and /lp 1 me to see my tori.

I looking for a clan active and friendly, skiled if possible and I think this clan is what I am looking for.
I was in a clan call [AleX] but the clan get inactive.
Okay, Thank you for your patience.

some mad mans.

Hmm not sure about this app.
So far it's a iwillseewhattheothermemberssay.