Ranking
Original Post
Clan members Only event
It's all based on one genre and it can have two sides replay and art and we can have A jackpot prize, one for art and one for the replays and it can be like for who can do the weirdest texture set or the most realistic spar etc.. It doesn't have to be any of the Ideas that i've just written we could all decide it as a clan.
Who Likes?
Also I wanna host it seeming as it was my Idea..
Last edited by Veyy; Feb 13, 2011 at 05:14 PM.
How are we going to fund this.?
if you wanna host, you have to create a blue print and us clan mate would be your construction workers.

so tell me your plans and well see what we can do.
This is the plan.

Firstly make an account and we get clan members to donate items or toricredits's and then after we hold the event.
we all have to give something valuable or tc's and i mean no items that are under nooby eg; orc force, chronos trails etc.
but before this all happens we need to either to get the account to blue belt or
use a members account, I think this would be more convenient.

After this we give it about 1 week and then after we judge who's won (2 members will be elected as the event council) , there will be 2 sides, Art and Replay making.

after all this we decide the winner and send the items.

But I would like some banners and posters to make it look cool and we can all decide how we can do this all.

you will have four days to decide where you want to go meaning art or replays.

the tasks will be hard to test your abilities.

Make a cool looking thread and we are done. cool enough..
More Ideas coming .
Last edited by Veyy; Feb 14, 2011 at 07:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
we've actually done this before in ornage. But we're missing a fagnik now. We don't have any banner makers left.
|Cube | Sphere | Cylinder | Torus|
Youtube channel for the shits and giggles
Ok,
Usimm would you like to help me out? ,
also i was thinking if we have 40k all thanks to membrain : ] we can buy some nice items and then the people who lost get like 1k each,
does it seem cool enough?
Ok, me and membrain are hosting this event

Doxxy can you make the banners and usimm i'll PM you about how you can help.