Ranking
Original Post
I QUIT
Im gonan quit i joined your clan for friends but you whanted me in for the VOID and the PURE bye to all AND im not gona join any clan .HAVE FUN
Visit my shop it has the best Items with the lowest prices!
killer you asked us if we wanted some void or pure or elf, anything above our qi because you were buying them anyways. we said yes why not and we werent even sure if you will hack toribash or get the items legally. kpeng even pmed hanz0 because he wasnt sure. you said it would cost around $780. after a few days of us waiting, you said youd send the items in the new year. we didnt actually want the items, we were like okay why not. you were the one who ran after us asking if we'd really want the items. additionally you lied again for saying "shock i told you id do monstrous things when i joined hrcne, and here it goes."
youre just a poor liar who doesnt know what hes saying on his own. and now youre "fighting us back with your own lies". thats really poor. no, thank you. you can join another noob clan where you can insult them with your lies. no, thank you.
~Shockwave
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count