Toribash
Original Post
+TORI PRIME PROBLEMS
i have toriprime and when i go to add more than 4 lines it says

Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened. You may only have up to 4 line(s). Long text may have been implicitly wrapped, causing it to be counted as multiple lines.

i may just be really dumb and not understand what it is asking but i really dont understand

everything else works

oh and why arent you allowed to have 2 sig picks because i would like to have a signature and that ninja guy

an i would like to talk to an admin about making my user title the color red

also when i click the rep button nothing happens
Last edited by Toast; Jul 21, 2010 at 07:26 PM.
Originally Posted by lebabris View Post

Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened. You may only have up to 4 line(s). Long text may have been implicitly wrapped, causing it to be counted as multiple lines.

i may just be really dumb and not understand what it is asking but i really dont understand

everything else works

I'm not sure, but it may have been shortened due to VIP being released.

oh and why arent you allowed to have 2 sig picks because i would like to have a signature and that ninja guy

Toriprime just doesn't allow you to, there's not much you can do.

You can find it by right clicking the rep button and pressing "Open in new window".
all right thanks trails

but this 4 lines thing was before vip was released

the rep thing works
thanks
ponzo what about all this that you have in your sig
you dont have vip
so i am confused

"It's Not Rape If you like it"- A Rapist
|Atlantic| |4th Dan| |T-A Banker| |PwN| |o7|
'Wanna buy FULL Warrior Pm me or click this

Epic Art Shop Here!!!
Do you like Ponzo?

DOWN WITH ICP!

MY AVATAR AND SIG REQUEST.

everything else works

By the looks of things, Toriprime only allows up to four lines. Ponzo has VIP which is most likely why he's aloud more.

Because Toriprime has always only allowed one, that's just the way it is.

an i would like to talk to an admin about making my user title the color red

Admins aren't obligated to do this. Some may do it as a personal favour, others for an unreasonable fee (I remember hearing 200K an hour). In any case they are busy people and most will get annoyed at being approached by this.

Toriprime allowed u as much lines as u wanted before,
now it is shortened to four lines, or six lines if u buy vip, people having more lines in their sig now did not edit it since the change, as soon as they try to edit it they will find they cannot have more than 4 or 6(vip)
For the colored user title: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=138568
wishful eyes deceive me