Toribash
Original Post
[Climb]Official Recruitment Thread
Wip....

Join Are #IRC

STORY
the warriors were falling down over and over,some stay down, other get back up,others go to the easy way , others go to the hard way , each one has his own style to climb to the top , we go down but never give up we fight back , we lose! , we win! ,we get back to our feet, we.... are climbers,
we all climb to our goals to our most wanted achivements to our dreams , the climbing isnt a game climbing is a way of life thats why we are here!

Leader

Co Leader

Warriors

Rockies

Bank

Rules

Goals

Win 5 clan wars[]
Win 10 clan wars[]
Win 15 clan wars[]
Win 20 clan wars[]
Hold an Climb Betting server[]
Hold an Climb tourney[]
Get 10k in clan bank[]
Get 30k in clan bank[]
Get 50k in clan bank[]
Get 100k in clan bank[]
Get 400k in clan bank[]
Be an active clan for 1 month[]
Be an active clan for 2 months[]
Be an active clan for 6 months[]
be an active clan for 1 year[]
be an active clan for 2 years[]
Get a Clan Video[]
Become Official[]

Allies

Clan Allies

Single Allies

WARS

Win History

BANK/Donations

BANK

[/CENTER]

The Thread Must have Replays and its must be Free Forum app
we are looking for people that:
1-Forum/in-game active
2-Tested By us
3- 3 Replays of your own Choice
4- mention (GMT+Belt+Alts+Skills+Best mods+Age+pervious clans)
5-why you want to join us
6-What we can offer you
7-What you can offer us

Each New Member will be Tested for 24 hours as a trail.
Last edited by detailed; Jul 8, 2014 at 01:43 PM.
(Climb) Application
Heyo, iKill here, Today I am makin an app to (Climb), I already knew abou you guys, and thought you were cool. Then, I saw the recruitment server and thought, "Hey why not join, I like 'em". Well, anyway let's get on with the app.

First of all, I Will have no problem being a 10/10 forum and in-game active.
Second, I did pretty well fighting in the recruitment server and did pretty well, if I do say so myself. Yeah. I did well, because I am really a 10th Dan, but my account, Landmine10 was banned for trolling after I was criticized to the point where I just couldn't take it, so I retaliated the only way I knew how, I trolled. I am not taking pride in it, the opposite really, but I just thought that you should know just in case someone asks.

Thirdly, is my age, 14, and my GMT is -5:00. I prefer most aikido mods & variations though I can do mushu and wushu mods and variations also. I can do art, just look at dddcrazy12, I did his head, he will tell you so, he is also my friend IRL.

I have already told you that you guys are pretty cool, but I can really help in wars if you decide to do any and I can give tips on certain mods, such as the ones listed above. That's about it, thanks for reading.

|< 1 L L 3 R 0UT
Accepted from me nice application hope you have fun in the clan
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
Hi guys, my name is diggerfinn and im a brown belt. I've seen detailed somewhere more times and then i saw that he created a clan so i wanted to join, so here is my app!

first of all i'm 7/10 forum active and 9/10 in-game active, i'm 11 year old and from holland.
My GMT is +1 GMT, i'm brown belted, if got an alt named diggerfan and my best mods are judo, ABD and spinbag.
I want to join you guys because i know the guys in this clan and u are all awesome!
You guys can offer me some further help on some mods and i can help u guys with wars and such!
The last clan i was in (OX) i left them because they just didnt play well and i close to never see ppl from them online anymore.
Replays down below \/
Attached Files
diggerfinn.rpl (44.0 KB, 4 views)
replayforclan.rpl (27.6 KB, 3 views)
replayforclan2.rpl (25.0 KB, 4 views)
sorry denied because of :
1.no enough experience
2.failed in-game test
3.not good enough
4.weak replays

try agin later
Welcome me back maybe?