Toribash
Original Post
Vale
Hello to my dearest friends,
This is probably my last post here. I have decided to leave the clan. I know maybe I am abonding on this clan but I want to live life more. Chamara will quit aswell. The new two leaders are tricerafi and clipsall.
Butler153 is still the co-founder. I want to wish you all the best of luck.
I will be clanless for awile. Start replay making then maybe one day I will re-make a clan.
You guys were my best pals online. I want to thank you all for your effort that you put in this clan. Stay with joy. Have a bright future.
Sıncerly,Timerro
Want any help, just throw me a PM | Family's are really important.
''Chamara;You beast, you burnt my house.''
Well Tim, now that you and chamara left.. along with Jackal too and we've already got too little members already.. I think i'm going to leave aswell..
Sorry guys..
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
noo
I will miss ya tim
well I'M will dont back to knotz
this clan is dead already I think
so sad(
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black
Tim I never thought you of all people D:
Come on Tricerafi. Now me and you are the leaders of this clan. (A clan that is basically dead for now)
So if you are going to stay I do be more than Delighted. Lets make a new begining.
I am thinkin if this is so to change the co-ldr to elettor. Do not let me down!!!
Yea shigechio. we will need and appreciate all the help we could get.
Last edited by clipsall; Aug 30, 2012 at 04:46 PM.
Make me a founder guys, and I'll try to search for some nice guys!!
Paint me like your french girls
Originally Posted by Elettor View Post
Make me a founder guys, and I'll try to search for some nice guys!!

You do know that a founder is one of the /guy who created the clan
we could give you the leader rank but not the founder since I am apparently the only one left. I have given you all the permissions you and I both can do and I have asked fish to change the mod power from cham and tim to you and trice
I just wrongly expressed myself, the point was give me the rank to recruit or do anything that's needed right now..

Yeah a leader kinda rank is pretty much enough.
Paint me like your french girls
okay then it's time for me to bring this clan up
i'll work all day long in weekend to bring this clan active
and we need an event
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you