Toribash
Original Post
Chris what did u do?!
chris first off request the D day
2nd remove sid and crazygreek as moderators and recruit 2 dedicated serious player
3rd u shouldnt let crazy do what ever he wants i was checking in the forums and i was like O_O he made the clan even worse!!! (No offense)
4 clean this up! if u wont u might as well letting doe
What the hell are you talking about ? You think I can just press a big magic button and remove the moderators ? I am trying to but Hebrew isn't answering. About what Crazy did, we start locking the thread from the last pages instead of a D Day, we don't want to see our post o meter down to 4 xD
Me wo tojite kokoro ni chikau.(=I close my eyes and swear)
ya chill mich i am trying to close what i can cuz ppl are starting dumb threads.
and i am moderator sid told me b4 he left...i tought u werent in DR...
Originally Posted by micho View Post
2nd remove sid and crazygreek as moderators and recruit 2 dedicated serious player
3rd u shouldnt let crazy do what ever he wants i was checking in the forums and i was like O_O he made the clan even worse!!! (No offense)

I am taking crazies place.
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Yes, sorry Crazy but after you left we made new plans. Ivolt and plomaster2 will be my moderators to help me a little bit. You will keep a high rank of respection at the Clan and I will talk with the co leader about your officiality, maybe you be official. I put the maybe because I know several people that don't trust you now that you left and rejoined.
Me wo tojite kokoro ni chikau.(=I close my eyes and swear)
Originally Posted by ChrisRebel View Post
Yes, sorry Crazy but after you left we made new plans. Ivolt and plomaster2 will be my moderators to help me a little bit. You will keep a high rank of respection at the Clan and I will talk with the co leader about your officiality, maybe you be official. I put the maybe because I know several people that don't trust you now that you left and rejoined.

yes crazy your rank will be high but. you have not been here since like, the begining like daclub. but to me official sounds like a good rank for you.
not sure why people don't trust you though. like if he leaves the clan, we pick another guy to take his place. but crazy, I think I speak most when I say, this is your last time.
Originally Posted by micho View Post

mich, actually u have nothing to do in this clan anymore, so don't come here and say we are making this clan even worse.
yea, sure it won't ever be the same without Sid but we are still trying fix it up :P (we are fixing it)
just don't try to come ere and say: ure making it worser :P
Pointless signatures are written in white.
yes micho. you kinda blew your last chance after you left a second time