Ranking
Original Post
[APP]Lane12345
Name: irl Alex / ingame lane12345

belt: 4th dan black belt

Past clans: Rome TheGod Skullz and anbu before it died
Why I left: Rome: once deak was banned everyone left I stayed for a bit but then left cause of the inactivity of the clan TheGod: I loved the clan and still do but I had to leave to join better clans that aren't inactive like TheGod Skullz when I joined I didn't really enjoy the clan at all and so I left Anbu: well when mastertron left the clan died and so everyone left including me

Forum activity: about hmmmm 7.69

Game Activity: I would say 10 but I really am like 8.5

Bad history: none so far . ive been duel scammed before

Alts: Nuxx New bank Lanee old bank

What I can do to help tribe: I can earn tc some what easily and donate to the almighty Tribe and also help the clan with goals

Skills: I cant do art( I think I could if I tried and was more experienced in photoshop) I can do mods and I'm some what good at replay making

nice replay

Extra info: I am 13 almost 14 I am tan but that really doesn't matter >.> also I make slingshots for my friends( mostly I sell them thou) I am online every day unless I have to go somewhere I can follow orders if told to do so by the right person. ive beat up someone for being racist so that's mostly all.

I hope I get into tribe
Last edited by lane12345; Jul 14, 2014 at 03:15 AM.
~(._.~) | Im a wizard... I swear | (~._.)~
Still looking for poll...
lane12345 i still can't find the poll, and i thought you would post it here! well, seems like i have to search for it somewhere else. you really like to play games don't you?
Well yea there is already nothing more to say ... you are declined, sorry.

And Mwah omg stop it already stoopid