Toribash
Original Post
sorry but...
first of all, you guys n girls are really nice and i really like you. but you are really inactive. the only active one from hrcne is kpeng. you might be active but i never see you around anymore (if i ever did that (*looks at huntersylx*)). something happened to me when gloomy was like "im chef, youre a slut" in my thread about the new promo and she calls me mr perfect (maybe its just for joke) in some threads. even when i just got raised to a tester, i really want to join addicted because its a very active clan and i like every member in it
my friend nobuddie opened this clan. he and his members want me to join and i also want to join. nobuddie was so happy, he said i didnt even have to post in the join thread.

please dont give me evil looks or whatever you might think about me. sorry nigbelch, sorry kpeng, sorry bowser & killchill. it was a good time with you (i joined when i was 2nd dan ;))

bye. maybe i can still post in your threads (if chef gloomy gives me the almighty permission to post in the hurricain (i said that cos the stupid guy shouldnt appear) board as a fucking whore as non-clanner )

bye i guess
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
ive never been sadder to c someone leave this clan.

kno that u'll always b welcome here so long as i am ldr.

also that i consider ur hard work and activeness in this clan an inspiration, and hopefully this clan will b back on its feet soon enough.

take care, and if u ever need anything, u kno where to find me =]
Hmmm... Well... You were the only person who stuck me through this clan and helped me through the inactivity.... So.... I guess I'll leave as well...
You are the only person who makes this clan slightly lvely and funny, so if you go, I go.
YOU BETTER STILL GO ON MSN THOUGH! :]
I probably won't join addicted, but I need time to think.
Bye Bye everyone
x
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
i already went. addicted.

Don't leave cause I messed around with you jeez
Well if you want to I can't stop
im in the new active clan addicted. i will check your forums though from time to time but i dont want to be (with kpeng) the only one saving the rest of the members from this huge ball of inactivity. i feel like you were using me as a pillow in this clan. words like "you are hrcne itself" made my decission even easier.

good day.