Ranking
Original Post
Paintball
I'm going paintballing for the first time today, and i'm really excited.

Have any of you ever gone paintballing?

What was your best moment?
<Bubbyzane> As a 16 year old, Canadian, cKy fan, and a gamer, I can honestly say I know the exact definition of cool.
I played once, I slid behind something before I got hit. Then I got wollaped in the back of the head after I hit somebody, that kinda hurt even though I had a helmet.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
I was sprinting, bein shotb at like crazy. Got hit in the leg, making me collapse. I took my gun, put it by my feet, and pressed the trigger with my toes. Noone expected it, band I won
Bacon is the answer to all problems.
[Tint] | MMO | RSO | Maker of teh textures.
Thats very nice, i want try it too... Good luck xD

Also, make headshots...
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
Hey, Hycx...

Why do all your sentences end in 3 periods...
Be good or be good at it.
It was fucking awesome....

I got hit right in the mouth tho... It tastes disgusting :X
<Bubbyzane> As a 16 year old, Canadian, cKy fan, and a gamer, I can honestly say I know the exact definition of cool.
Originally Posted by Bubbyzane View Post
It was fucking awesome....

I got hit right in the mouth tho... It tastes disgusting :X

Of course it tastes delicious, its only paint.
what am i doing here
Homie, I love paintballing so much. I've been once and I absolutely loved it, it's so cool. I'd love to go again, I'm just a bit unsure about some things I won't go into here.
It's fun though, and it's good pain.
My best moment (lol) was- wait, I'll tell you this first: The guy explaining it to us and giving rules said if it bounces off, you can carry on, and he said it hurts twice as much when it bounces off you. So guess what? I got shot in the fucking balls, and it bounced off and hit my leg. I was really painful.
Tint is sex.