Ranking
Original Post
Clan War...
Yup, we have been challenged by our enemies clan [Guardian] to a clan war.. and it will be in 2 mods.. 1 of our choice and 1 of thier choice..

they picked Judo... and i thought that we should pick Wushu... since we have 2 pro members of wushu..

Wushu team:

-Tristar60
-Uloveme

Judo Team:

-Yoyosuper
-VACANT
Last edited by DiaXan0; Aug 3, 2008 at 10:31 AM.
<DarkJak> Veb does it all the time!

Proud Member of the EMO Org
ME FOR GK :3
RONALDS PHAILZ (But still is ownage :3)

HAMPA>veb
Who here is pro in Judo?
<DarkJak> Veb does it all the time!

Proud Member of the EMO Org
ME FOR GK :3
RONALDS PHAILZ (But still is ownage :3)

HAMPA>veb
diax chalegnd us for a dual cuz domo is not coming so guys are u up for it ?

BTW : who said that we are enemies ? we are not ,THIS WAR IS FOR FUN WE DONT WANT TO BE ENEMIES WITH U !!! we want to be allies , it's just that Diax and me h8 the other in real life , that dose not mean we should be enemies
Last edited by TheSev; Aug 2, 2008 at 07:30 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
actully we didn't declare war, you did DiaX, you said Recoil is allies with DOMO, and Diax said that if we wanted to get to DOMO, we had to go through you...and the clan war is now, so come to Relax All server
o ya who is the leader of this clan ? coz it looks like diax , Diax puted Guardian as enemies cuz me and him are enemies in real life , we dont like each other .

so diax dont act like that
Last edited by TheSev; Aug 2, 2008 at 07:36 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SoPutThemOnAlliesBEcauseTheySeemAlrightAndPutToriBrOnEnemiesBecauseTheyTriedToForcemeToCyberThem x.o
well we sent the TC to ManBreakfast before Recoil was created...and we still didn't get offical...why? I have no idea