Ranking
Original Post
i need help please.
so my pc was fucked up ( again ) so i reinstalled vista + ( till yet ) steam; css; all drivers for graphics + avira.
so after i finished downloading css i just thought i could start + edit a clip again. but nothing happened after i double clicked. not even a process at the task manager. any help please?
Check out my Youtube!
Originally Posted by olik7891 View Post
so my pc was fucked up ( again ) so i reinstalled vista + ( till yet ) steam; css; all drivers for graphics + avira.
so after i finished downloading css i just thought i could start + edit a clip again. but nothing happened after i double clicked. not even a process at the task manager. any help please?

Hurm, could either be a bad install of CSS, or missed out drivers, no error message I guess? Well have you gone to your PC manufactures website and tried their download drivers list?

Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post
try rebooting the computer. Sounds like your motherboard is crashing or something.

You have no idea how a computer works, I can tell from what you just said, don't pointlessly speculate as if you even know how to define a motherboard and what a "Motherboard crash" would look like.
lol, i've had a bios problem on my old computer (the bios chip wouldn't get a proper connection with some of the pins) and i've gotta say when i was having the problems with it it would give incorrect voltage readouts and other issues but never once did i have a problem with the bios when i was actually able to boot into windows and use my computer, definately does not sound like a "motherboard crash" as that's a hardware issue not a software or driver issue like what it sounds to be here.
You don't say?